Muscle Balm with “Asian” Blend
- Oily material:
- Arnica oil (10ml)
- Shea butter (5ml)
- Beeswax (1 ml)
- Emulsifying wax (derived from vegetable olive oil) (2 ml)
- Aqueous material:
- Purified water (8 ml)
- Epsom salt (or magnesium salt) (8 ml)
- Essential oil:
- Lemongrass (4 drops)
- Plai (4 drops)
- Coriander (4 drops)
- Lime (4 drops)
How to make
- Put all of the oily materials in a heat resistant bowl, warm until all the ingredients are completely melted and mix well with a whisk. (you can use an electric whisk)
- At the same time, heat the purified water, add Epsom salt (or magnesium salt) to completely melt it and prepare the magnesium oil.
- When the magnesium oil is completed, check that the temperatures of 1 and 2 are the same and add one to the other little by little, mixing them well with a whisk (the type you would make fresh cream with).
- Add the essential oils and mix together. Decant the finished product into a cream jar!
After sports or bath use the cream onto the affected areas. You will feel different the next morning!
It can be useful for acute lower back-ache, legs and shoulders as well. Give it a try!
Pages: 1 2