You might find swelling happening in your feet for one of two main reasons – cold, and hot flushes.
Today, I’ll show you how to make an aroma blend to help eliminate this swelling and the fatigue associated with poor circulation in the legs. To see which essential oils are effective for eliminating swelling please refer to this article.
Warming aroma oil (coldness of feet, swelling and relieving fatigue for legs)
- Vegetable oil (sesame oil recommended) (25 ml at 2.5% dilution)
- Essential oil blend
- Juniper (4 drops)
- Rosemary cineol (4 drops)
- Geranium (2 drops)
- Patchouli (1 drop)
- Eucalyptus globulus (or Radiata) (3 drops)
- Bergamot (4 drops)
- Grapefruit (3 drops)
After mixing these materials well in a beaker, put the mixture into a opaque bottle.
This oil is best to use as a massage oil to warm the feet after taking a bath or shower. Leg massage helps to make your legs feel fresh and strong for the next day! Please refer to this link for information regarding foot massage.
* Bergamot and grapefruit are said to be phototoxic. Please be careful not to spend time under direct sunlight after massage application.
* Using citrus oil as a bath oil may cause itching or redness on the skin. Please be careful.