ENVIRON C-MICRO PEEL 45 mins ‐ DRAFT
ENVIRON C‐MICRO PEEL is a unique concentrated active vitamin C skin peel.
This intensive vitamin C treatment is ideal to improve the appearance of photo-damaged, dull and pigmented skin, by clearing and brightening the skin.
Here is how we perform this fantastic facial treatment!
I’d like to talk about the procedure of ENVIRON VIBRANT-C MICRO PEEL itself.
〇 With the initial consultation, we’ll check your physical and skin condition, medical history, allergies etc and ask about your main concerns and expectations in order to tailor-make your bespoke treatment.
① Cleansing – removing any impurities (including make-up removal, skin cleansing, deep cleaning and toning) ※ Not using facial steam, as we apply the peeling agent (active vitamin C freshly mixed in salicylic acid before application) instead.
② Peeling treatment – we apply a layer of Vitamin C Micro Peel solution with iontophoresis.
③ During the mask, we’ll give you a relaxing hand massage.
④ Final stage (Toning, Moisturising, SPF)
〇 Please relax with a herbal tea after the treatment!
Environ home care products are advised to combine with the professional salon treatments, as they enhance effectiveness and work quicker.
Unfortunately ENVIRON VIBRANT-C MICRO PEEL is not suitable for those of you with any of the following conditions :
- Allergy for salicylic acid
- Inadequate vitamin A preparation (sensitive skin)
- Roaccutane – avoid for 6-12 months
- Recent micro-dermabrasion (6-8 weeks), dermabrasion or laser resurfacing treatment (6 months)
- Waxing or extractions are not recommended 10 days before or after peeling
- Excessive sun exposure, including sun-bed users
- Diabetes or other major illnesses – doctors consent required
- Clients currently on cancer or radiation treatment
- Skin diseases such as Porphyria, Eczema and Psoriasis