Other important information about COVID-19
- We’d like to ask you to minimize talking during the session, especially when you are lying on your back. When you have a question, please raise your hand. Our therapist will move away slightly, so as to keep enough distance for speaking.
- We might ask you to wear your mask or cover your mouth with tissue during the treatment, when lying on your back or when we are working on the neck/shoulder area. The exception to this is facial treatments, where these measures are not possible.
- During the treatment, we will keep the window open to help lower the possibility of contamination.
Please also read the following guidance.
- How we are operating against COVID-19
- When you’d like to make an appointment with Rikyu
- What we’d like to ask you for your appointment day
- Payment policy
- Cancellation policy
We will ensure that not only is our working environment clean, but is as safe as possible from COVID-19.
We will endeavour to do our best to minimise the spread of infection and perform safely, while still giving our clients as secure and optimal a treatment as possible.
Thank you very much for your understanding and co-operation.