What we’d like to ask you for your appointment day
For your appointment day, we’d like to ask you the following to minimize the risk and protect yourself.
- Please wear a mask on your journey to the salon if possible, or be prepared to wear one.
- Please bring your own bottle of water. We are sorry, but we are offering limited service at the moment. No water or tea will be offered.
- Please bring your own pen with you to sign disclaimer / paperwork if needed.
- On arrival, we will ask you to wash your hands at the salon.
- We may check your temperature and your condition again, and ask you to sign a disclaimer.
- We use an alcohol agent for cleaning. Please let us know if you are allergic to it.
- We prepare towels, handwash and hand sanitizer gel. However, if you have concerns, we are very happy for you to bring your own.
- Your therapist will remove their disposable gloves during the treatment, as we believe a hands-on treatment should be performed with bare hands for full therapeutic benefits. However, if you prefer us to wear gloves throughout the treatment please let us know in advance.
- Please arrive on time, not too early or late. We are sorry but you may have to wait outside the practice, if you come earlier. Regrettably, time may be deducted from your treatment in case of your late arrival.
- Please come alone and with minimal personal belongings. Do not bring pets or any family members.
- It is not recommended to use the toilet unless absolutely necessary.
- If you show symptoms following your appointment, please contact the practice or your therapist. (Please see the cancellation policy)
Please also read the following guidance.
- How we are operating against COVID-19
- When you’d like to make an appointment
- Payment policy
- Cancellation policy
- Other important information about COVID-19
We will ensure that not only is our working environment clean, but is as safe as possible from COVID-19.
We will endeavour to do our best to minimise the spread of infection and perform safely, while still giving our clients as secure and optimal a treatment as possible.
Thank you very much for your understanding and co-operation.