Aromatic blend for March | For jetlag, insomnia, restlessness, sleeping patterns
The onset of spring often finds us undergoing seasonal transitions in our lives as well as our health – new relationships, moving house or other major upheaval, even the end of the fiscal year.
The days get longer, flowers start to bloom, and along with the parting of ways there is the possibility of new encounters. In March the mind-body balance can be disturbed, and sleeplessness can occur if you are unable to keep up with this seasonal change.
So today we will introduce a pleasant sleep aroma for you to enjoy the spring mornings with the scent of March!
Aroma Blend for March (For insomnia, jet lag)
This blend includes a number of essential oils containing linalyl acetate, which are essential for good sleep. In this way it helps to improve both the quality of sleep and sleeping patterns.
It’s also a good travelling aroma for a long distance trip!
- St. John’s Wort Oil (15ml)
- Jojoba oil (10 ml)
- The following essential oils
- Neroli ( 3 drops)
- Bergamot (2 drops)
- Yuzu (2 drops)
- Geranium (2 drops)
- Roman chamomile (1 drop)
- Ylang Ylang (1 drop)
- Clary sage (1 drop)
- English lavender (1 drop)
- Add St. John’s Wort Oil and Jojoba Oil to an amber bottle.
- Add essential oils one by one, and mix well.
- Use from top to toe and relax your mind and body.
- Apply the oil to the hair while lightly massaging your head. It helps to relax the mind and treat your hair condition at the same time.
- Use as bath oil. Apply the oil to the whole body first, then bathe for 15-20 mins.
- If you only have a shower, use as a massage oil. Apply to your whole body after the shower while lightly massaging.
- Before your bed time, apply the oil to the decollete area, so that a pleasant scent will spread throughout your olfactory system to reach your brain and help your sleep.
- You can put into an aromatic roll-on bottle too!