April is a time to switch our sources of energy after the spring equinox. Many people undertake a new start in a different environment, either physically or mentally.
I will introduce an aromatic blend to help you make a dynamic change, as well as supporting you for any stress you feel in your new circumstances!
Aromatic blend for April
Black spruce has a “forest scent” containing bornyl acetate that enhances the efficiency of the respiratory system ※, bringing a fresh feeling.
Rosemary Verbenone is one of the rosemary chemotype essential oils, containing a large amount of verbenone.
It will help to relieve lassitude in the mind and body, while gently improving the metabolism.
Geranium has a good balancing effect, promoting the production of estrogen and supporting the emotions.
In addition, essential oils such as Palmarosa and German chamomile have been added for “transforming” spring skin.
Related article:Recommended aroma for transforming skin in springtime
1 drop of Kuromoji is added to make the scent mellow.
Kuromoji is a Japanese essential oil extracted from tree bark that contains a large amount of linalool, which has a great relaxing effect.
Usually in aromatherapy any citrus aroma can play a role in creating an uplifting fragrance. However, the challenge is to make an inspiring aromatic blend without using any citrus scent.
- Jojoba oil (10ml)
- Eessential oils:
- Geranium (4 drops)
- Black spruce (4 drops)
- Rosemary Verbenone (4 drops)
- Palmarosa (1 drop)
- German Chamomile (1 drop)
- Tea tree (2 drops)
- Kuromoji (2 drops)
- Add 10 ml of the jojoba oil to a roll-on container.
- Add all the essential oils one by one and mix well.
- As an Aroma Roll-On, apply to the wrist etc.
- The most effective time to use is after waking up in the morning or when your motivation is low!
- When applied around the nails, it helps to keep them glowing, healthy and moisturised.