Slimming aromatic massage oil and belly massage – for fat loss
Aroma massages help to improve the performance of your vital organs. Enhancement of fat burning, excretion and lymph circulation will all help to improve your skin tone too! Please take a look here for details of essential oils to help you with dieting.
Slimming aroma body oil
- Coconut oil (15ml)
- Essential oils (dilution rate 3%):
- Grapefruit (3 drops)
- Lemon (2 drops)
- Cypress (2 drops)
- Juniper (2 drops)
- Fennel (2 drops)
- Ginger (2 drops)
Put the coconut oil into a glass container. Warm it up to about 20 degrees (to the point where the oil melts), mix all the essential oils and pack in a container. Coconut oil has the property of solidifying at room temperature, but it will melt as soon as you rub it in the palm of your hand.
Massage the body oil into the regions where you can find excess fat, such as the stomach and buttocks. Let’s look at the picture and follow the procedure set out below!
- Take 3 deep breaths to send fresh oxygen to the abdomen.
- Stroke clockwise around the navel, following the direction of digestion, to circulate the blood around the whole body. Repeat 3 to 5 times.
- From the bottom of the left rib to the top of the left hip bone, stroke downwards with your palm in one direction with moderate pressure. (Photo ① descending colon) Repeat 5-10 times.
- From the lower right rib to the lower left rib, stroke across in a lateral direction from right to left with reasonable pressure. (Photo ② transverse colon) Repeat 5-10 times.
- From the right hip bone to the lower right rib, sweep upward in the same direction at a reasonable pressure. (Photo ③ ascending colon) Repeat 5-10 times.
- Continue to push at a continuous moderate pressure in this order: right hip bone → below the right rib → the left rib below the left hip bone (the sequence in the photos: ③ → ② → ①). Repeat 5-10 times.
- Squeeze any fatty deposits at random. In particular, pinch the right lower flank (starting point of ascending colon) and lower left rib (starting point of descending colon). These actions are effective for relieving constipation.
- Repeat step 2 to drain waste products from your body.
- Perform abdominal breathing 3 times.
This massage will improve blood circulation and internal organ function, making it easier to metabolise fat. Intestinal massage is also effective for resolving constipation problems.
Remember that massage is more effective when the body is warmed up, and that imagining your perfect shape does also help you to visualise where it is you are going! Aromatherapy odours won’t reduce fat on their own, but will make your diet a more enjoyable experience!